YOU CAN SAVE UP TO 30% OVER INDIVIDUAL TICKETS WITH A SUBSCRIPTION!
Season ticket sales will open to renewing Grand Rapids Symphony subscribers on Tuesday, February 14, who will also have access at that time to buy tickets for Symphony Specials. Subscribers who renew by Tuesday, March 28 will avoid additional handling fees.
For new subscriptions, click HERE.
Individual concert tickets go on sale to the public on Tuesday, August 1.
Your Grand Rapids Symphony has three subscription options, so choose what’s best for your musical experience!
● Traditional Subscriptions: Get the best discount, priority on Masterworks, Pops, and Symphony Specials, same seats for all concerts in your series, and more.
● Create Your Own: Choose at least 3 concerts—mix Masterworks and Pops, and buy additional Symphony Specials before the general public.
● Flexpass: Buy packs of 4, 6, 8, or 10 passes and redeem them when it’s convenient. **
** Flexpass will become available starting August 1, 2023. Restrictions apply—read more at GRSymphony.org/flex-pass
FOUR EASY WAYS TO RENEW TODAY!
● By Mail: Fill out and mail the order form enclosed in your brochure.
● Online: Online renewals will begin February 14.
● Request a Call: Request a call from our Patron Services team HERE.
● Come Visit Us: Our Patron Services Center is located at 300 Ottawa NW, Suite 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
and is open Monday–Friday, 10 am–5 pm
When you subscribe, you always get the best price! Any sales, offers, or discounts we might offer throughout the year will never be better than the savings and benefits we offer subscribers for the season.
Need more tickets later in the season? All handling fees for additional tickets are waived for subscribers.
SAME GREAT SEATS
Your seats are yours for all performances in your package! You also have the option to keep or upgrade your seats during renewals*.
* Based on availability. Same seats are not guaranteed for Create Your Own (CYO) packages or Symphony Specials.
FREE TICKET EXCHANGES
Tickets are non-refundable, but you can exchange your tickets into any Masterworks or Pops concert for FREE.
Masterworks, Pops, and CYO subscribers will receive one discount parking voucher per concert in their subscription. Please note that each voucher is unique to a specific weekend and is only valid at the Ellis Midtown Parking Garage, accessible by Lyon or Pearl Street. Use the voucher when exiting the parking ramp to reduce your cost to $8.
PRIORITY FOR SPECIAL CONCERTS
You get access to special concerts and events before the general public. Early access to these events gives you the opportunity for the best seats.
EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS
To exchange tickets, email email@example.com or call patron services at 616-454-9451 x4. Every effort will be made to provide you with seats in the same section. Upgrading sections may incur additional costs. No exchanges from Masterworks or Pops into Symphony Specials.
SAVE ON HANDLING FEES
Avoid extra fees for your individual concert tickets by purchasing in person at our box office or calling
616-454-9451 x4. Ordering online via Ticketmaster WILL include fees.
DONATE YOUR UNUSED TICKETS
Unable to use a season ticket? You can donate the ticket up to 30 minutes prior to a performance. Your seats will be released for sale to the general public, and a tax donation receipt will be mailed to you.