Season Ticket Holder EXCLUSIVE Exchange Privileges. No Exchange Fees!
We recognize the importance of ticket exchange and are happy to offer our subscribers liberal and flexible exchange privileges.
How To Exchange
- Exchange in person at our Symphony Administrative Office.
- By Fax, 616-454-7477. An exchange form will be sent with your season tickets in August 2013.
- By Mail Attn: Ticketing Services, 300 Ottawa Ave NW, Suite 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
All 2013-14 season ticket holders may exchange into:
- Another day/evening of that same program
- The following Richard and Helen DeVos Classical Series concerts: Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto, Mozart and Schubert, Brahms' First Symphony, Russian Masters, Hadelich Plays Brahms, Symphonic Dances, Bach's St. Matthew Passion, and Brilliant Beethoven.
- Any Crowe Horwath Great Eras concert
- Any Crowe Horwath MusicNOW concert
- Any DTE Energy Foundation Traditional Family Series concert
- Any Edward Jones Coffee Classics concert
Classical Grand 10-concert season ticket holders may also exchange into:
Due to demand, we cannot exchange into the following:
- the Rite of Spring at 100 and Mozart's Requiem
- Pops concerts, including the Nestle Gerber Holiday Pops
- SymphonicBoom concerts, including Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses, Cirque de Noel, and The Music of the Rolling Stones.
- Symphony with Soul
- Special Event concerts
Please note: tickets available for exchange are limited and subject to availability. Exchange policies are based upon anticipated demand as of March 2013 and are subject to change.